The Graduate School of Ace Institute of Management is organizing Ace MBA Career Fair and Placement Program 2017, an event that aims to achieve the following objectives.
- Equip our graduating students with skills and aptitude required to embark on a meaningful career.
- Provide a platform for interaction between potential recruiters and graduating students.
- Decrease the cost of recruitment for organizations seeking management graduates by providing them a focused target group and screening facilities within the institute premises itself.
- Assist students in finding suitable job opportunities in reputed organizations after completion of their MBA.
The event, taking place at Ace Institute of Management, Naya Baneshwor from November 12 to 22, 2017, will include the following activities.
a. Finishing Classes
With the purpose of preparing students for the professional world, extensive sessions on the following themes will be conducted from November 12 to 17.
- Job personality fit
- Managing ambitions amidst realities
- Managing careers
- The industry speaks (what does the industry expect from MBA graduates)
- Writing a powerful resume and facing interviews
b. Campus Placement
On November 20, 21 and 22, organizations will be visiting the college and interacting with students. This will include the following activities.
- Pre-placement presentation by organizations
- Recruitment and screening of candidates based on requirements
Ace management team cordially invites Ace MBA graduates and Organizations seeking to hire MBA graduates to participate in the event.